Contact Karen Cheah
About Karen Cheah
- Microsoft Office Training
- Information System Development
- PHP Programming
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- MS Power Point
- MS Publisher
- MS Outlook
- MS Office 365
- MySQL developing Information Systems
Karen Cheah has been involved in Microsoft Office Training and Consulting for more than 15 years with the intention of helping working adults reach their full capability which in return will increase their work productivity. Throughout her many years of experience she had participated with various projects involving Information System Development, Webpage Design and Programming using PHP and VBA Programming.
Karen Cheah is a PSMB Certified Trainer who has been giving MS Office training for many Manufacturing companies and Government Sectors. She had conducted plenty training for Latexx Partners Sdn Bhd, Finisar (M) Sdn Bhd, Eadeco, Faber Medi-Serve Sdn Bhd, MSBB, TNB, MARDI, Lembaga Air Perak, Chuan Sin Sdn Bhd, Carsem (M) Sdn Bhd, YTL, MEMC, Boustead Naval Shipyard Lumut, Chek Hup, Old Town White Coffee, Vale Malaysia, Indofood, Higard (M) Sdn Bhd and more than 80 public courses on MS Office.
Type of participants are Managing Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Accountants, Engineers, Technicians, Human Resource Personnel, Administrators, Sales and Marketing Managers, PA, Entrepreneurs, Nurses, Polices, Lecturers, Planners, Operators and Clerical Staff etc.
She specializes in coaching MS Word, MS Excel, MS Excel with VBA, MS Access, MS Access with VBA, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, MS Outlook, MS Office 365, PHP and MySQL; developing Information Systems; designing webpage & blogs etc.
Karen's In-House Courses
Karen's Public Program Courses
– Pengurusan stor dan inventori
– Customer Service, Communication Skills,
– Interpersonal Skills, Time Management,
– Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills,
– Security Management, Leadership Skills,
– Logistics & Inventory Management
– Warehouse Management
– IT Technical Support
– IOT Devices implementation and support
-Supply Chain Management Project Management
– Cyber Security E Learning Administrator
– Network Administrator
– E-Commerce Application Support
– Fundamentals of IC Test methodology
– Semiconductor IC processing
– Basic Perl and Advanced Perl programming.
Creative and Analytical Thinking Skills.
– Basic Transistor Circuit Theory.
– EHS Sustainability.
– Project Management Skills.
– Professional Corporate Grooming
– Business & Social Etiquette
– Office Management & Secretarial Skills
– Mindset & Behavioral Transformation
– Customer Service for Management and Non-Management
Mohd Ikram Wazir
– Bengkel Penulisan Dokumen Rasmi
– Pengurusan (Memo, Surat, Minit mesyuarat)
– Bengkel Penganjuran & Penulisan Minit Mesyuarat
– Bengkel Penulisan Kertas Cadangan dan Laporan
Hishamuddin Abdul Halim
– Effective Warehouse and Inventory Management
– Office Productivity Improvement Technologies and Implementation Strategies for Your Enterprise
– Public Health and Biological Hazard Management
– Occupational Health for Agriculture
Haniza Hj Abd Hamid
– MII (Malaysian Insurance Institute) – Subject Matter Expert
– Panel Trainer – EPF Learning Campus, EPF Malaysia
– Trainer – IPA (Institut Pentadbiran Awam), Brunei
Mr Daniel Wong
– Master Your Mind! For Managers and Leaders using NLP
– Negotiation Skills: The Secrets of Influencing using NLP
– Using NLP to Achieve Super Sales Success
– Communication & Interpersonal Skills using NLP
Mr Ron Leong
– Creating Harmonious Working Environment with Different Generations
– The Next Gen Leaders
– Habits Effective People Skills Through The 7 Habits – Personal Development
– Risk Management (ISO31000)
– Business Continuity & Crisis Management
– Problem Solving & Decision Making
– Essential Skills for Emerging Leaders
– Customer Centricity
– Personal Effectiveness.
IR. Nadrajah Jayaseelan
– Building Maintenance – Problems & Solutions
– Problem Solving of Operating and Maintaining Air Compressors
– Problem Solving of Operating and Maintaining Centrifugal Pumps