Contact Haniza Hj Abd Hamid
About Haniza Hj Abd Hamid
- Master in Islamic Studies (MIST), OUM
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), UKM
- Diploma in Public Administration (School of Administration and Law), UITM
- Project Management – ISO, CSR, BCG (Business Conduct Guidelines)
- Business Management – EICC
- Human Resources, Administration and Training
- Entrepreneurship Program
- Leads team members in development and delivery of dynamic management & sales presentations.
- Development In-house Training Materials and guidance/guidelines for company and departmental On Job Training.
- Self-Performance, Team Performance, Business Performance – fully equip with Management, Human Resources and Administration skills
She was a Manager in Human Resources, Administration and Training Department with total experiences of 20 years working with Japan multinational company in manufacturing electronics and ICT components, travel & tour, university and audit firm.
Her responsibilities, experiences and knowledge covers – setting-up a new investor (Japan) manufacturing company in Seremban, bought-over/merged with other group of companies in Malaysia and manage almost all management aspects. Certified as Satellite Trainer and selected as South East Asia Management Representative by NITTO JAPAN and fully in-charge for the execution of “NITTO Cultivation System”, Procurement System, Safety, 7S and KYT (Dangerous Assessment) trainings programs and reporting directly to Japan Education Centre in Japan.