Contact Shantini Paul
About Shantini Paul
- Master in Managerial Psychology, HELP University Kuala Lumpur.
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance, Middlesex University, London
- Certified Credit Professional, Institute Bank-Bank Malaysia
- Certified Training Professional, Institute of Training & Development (ARTDO International), KL
- Certified in International Risk Management, Institute of Risk Management, UK
- Certified Simulations Facilitator, Knolskape Solutions
- She has vast banking exposures namely in the areas of Treasury, Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Business Banking and Credit Management.
- Shantini facilitates topics such as Risk Management (ISO31000), Business Continuity & Crisis Management, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Essential Skills for Emerging Leaders, Customer Centricity, and Personal Effectiveness. She is known to deliver her presentations in an interactive and engaging manner. She adopts various learning interventions to maximize participant engagement and accommodates various learning styles for better learning outcomes.
- Ms. Shantini is a passionate and engaging corporate trainer and consultant. She has been involved in training and consultancy since 2012. She has 15 years of banking experiences and has worked with Maybank Berhad and Alliance Bank Berhad, of which she spent 12 years in various managerial roles.
- The facilitator is a registered member of the Asian Regional Training and Development Organization (ARTDO) which is a regional umbrella body dedicated to training and human development in the Asia-Pacific Region. Additionally, she is also a member of the Institute of Risk Management (IRM), UK, Malaysian Association of Risk and Insurance Management (MARIM) and Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM).
- Shantini is also a freelance facilitator for institutions such as the Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM), Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Women’s Institute of Management (WIM) and Institute of Risk Management, UK (for the SEA region).