Contact Haliza Hamid
About Haliza A Hamid
- Degree in Chemical Engineering from Lamar University, Texas
- PSMB Certified Trainer
- Competency Mapping with TNA
- Conducting Effective Performance Appraisal
- Competencies for Effective Supervision
- Building Teamwork and Communication Skills
- Peranan Operator ke Arah Kecemerlangan Kualiti
- HR for Non-HR Managers
- Effective Work Planning and Execution
- Human resource, training and facilitation, commercial, information technology, corporate
communication and people management skills.
- Expertise in HR, particularly in the area of learning and development, had contributed to the
success of the establishment and implementation of various HR programs for organizations.
- Establishment of competency framework, succession planning, competency-based Training
Needs Analysis, learning and design implementation as well as evaluation of learning
- Haliza is also very well-versed with HRDF policies. She has managed the HRDF fund, along
with company’s annual budget for training.
- Her experience in facilitating and using various tools such as personal assessment tool
(HBDI) and talent management tool for leadership competency framework provide
advantage in each program she delivers.
- She loves the approach of training with fun-filled games, role plays and activities. Her
engaging and charismatics delivery earns positive feedbacks from the participants.
- 18 years of experience in training, trained hundreds of factory operators up to the management team for MNC companies in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand and Philippines.
- Senior Engineer at Mitsui Hi-Tech and BHP Steel
- Training & Development Manager, and Communication representative for SCA Hygiene Central.
- Managed a learning centre
- Operation Manager and the lecturer in the NIIT College