Contach Harjono Zainal
About Mr Harjono Zainal
- University of Western Australia in 1978 with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Oil & Gas Industries Service Provider
- Asas Pengurusan Projek Khas untuk Badan Penguasa Tempatan
- Contract Tendering
- Contract Management
- Project Accounting
- He is a Subject Matter Expert for Oil & Gas at MESINIAGA Bhd and is involved in product development for “io-PMO” or Project Management Office for “integrated operations” per the “Digital Oilfield” initiative.
- He is a Project Management “coach” at MENTOR Solutions & Resources Sdn Bhd and assigned for project coaching-mentoring sessions with various O&G Contractors as well project systems implementation for PETRONAS.
- Occasionally he lectures on Project Management and Information Technology at Business School, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) City Campus in Kuala Lumpur.
- 1982 – 1994, he was on field development projects with operating companies via PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd and their joint-venture partners EXXON and SHELL. He also served with Design Engineering Consultants (Ranhill Engineering), Heavy Engineering Fabrication Constructos (Malaysia Shipyard & Engineering) and Offshore Platform Maintenance Providers (Sharpadu-Brown & Root –Rockwater).
- In the Telecommunications industry from 1994 – 1997 he was Program Manager at Time Telekom for the Peninsular Malaysia fiber-optic network and participated in its management from inception to marketing and product roll-out.
- In the IT-Internet Industry from 1997-2000 he was engaged in developing Next Generation web based search applications (Digital Internet Exchange and AltaVista Search Engine) in collaboration with Digital Equipment Corp’s (DEC) Western Research Lab in Palo Alto, CA.
- Harjono is active in the Malaysian Project Management community and was the Malaysian Representative for the Asia Pacific Federation of Project Management and served as Secretary to the Project Management Institute – Malaysia Chapter from 2001 – 2003.