Contact Thamil Selvi
About Madam Thamil Selvi
Human Resource Expert Trainer
HR related training programs.
1.How to Conduct Domestic Inquiry.
2.Preparing Staff Handbook,
3.Legal Aspects, EA 1955, IR 1967, Immigration Act, KWSP and SOSCO.
4.Constructive and Non-Constructive Dismissal
5.Collective Bargaining and Agreement
7.Recruitment & Selection Techniques.
Personal Development programs
- Personal Grooming and Deportment
- Social & Dining Etiquettes
- Telephone Etiquettes.
- , shipping vessels, contracts for Oil & Gas installations / infrastructure projects / aircraft modification & design, international trade, venture financing, etc.
Possessed more than 18 years of working experience as senior management, currently employed as a Group Human Resource Manager at one of the leading hypermarkets, held managerial positions at sectors of retailing, international resort and club, hotel, property development, diversified industrial and business corporate environments in the public and private sectors.
- Involved in lecturing as a senior lecturer/freelancer in the public and private colleges and universities for more than 16 yrs.
- Meeting the requirements of the ISO9001:2000 quality standard is that the organization establish and monitor quality objectives.
- Conducted Seminars and Corporate Training Programs in-house and externally and training in business administration, operations, customer service, hospitality, train the trainers, HRDF programs and sales & marketing for the past 12 years
- MBA – University of Wales, Majoring in Human Resources Management qualified.