About Yuvaraja Gopal
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma, Faculty of Engineering Institute of Further Technical Education Malaysia
- Masters of Industrial Safety Management, National University of Malaysia (UKM)
- Graduate Diploma Industrial Safety Management, National University of Malaysia (UKM)
- Certified PSMB Trainer
- Certificate of Pedagogy of Teaching and Learning, Open University Malaysia
- Certificate of Training Methodology for Trainer, National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, Malaysia
- Certificate of Train The Trainer for Safe Handling of Forklift Truck, National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, Malaysia
- Registered Safety and Health Officer
- Registered Noise Competent Person
- Registered Scaffold Erector
- Forklift Safety
- Hearing Conservation Training
- Occupational Safety and Health Awareness Workshop
- Safety and Health for Supervisors
- Effective Safety and Health Committee
- Warehouse Safety
- Application of Personal Protective Equipment
- Since his early days he has attended numerous Occupational Safety and Health training’s, seminar’s and conference’s held throughout the country organized by Government and other professional bodies.
- He is also a recognized and appointed by NIOSH Malaysia as an associate Occupational Safety & Health trainer and specialized in Industrial Forklift truck safety.
- He has been a professional OSH trainer with more with more than 15 years of experience working for PROTON, Niosh and with many other consultants and providers.
- His expertise and hands-on experience encompasses the area of occupational safety and health management, process studies, engineering and maintenance, project management, Industrial OSH management, environmental monitoring, risk assessment, safety audit, Industrial accident investigation, emergency response management and safety program management.
- He has been and OSH practitioner since 1989, he attained several professional competencies accredited by ministry as both a registered Safety and Health Officer since 1996 and registered Noise Competent Person since 1996. He is also registered and competent scaffold erector – frame type since 1997 and tubular type since 2002.
- He has 4 years of working experience as a production technician and 25 years of professional experience as a safety and health practitioner serving for a Multinational company in Malaysia (Proton Berhad) from 1985 onwards.
Yuvaraja Gopal's Courses
SWP 003 – Occupational Health & Safety at Workplace, 27 & 28 Sept 2021
Mr Yuvaraja Gopal