About Mohan Selvaraju
- Master of Science from UTM majoring in Transport Planning
- Degree in Logistics & Transportation from Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK
- Certificate in Quality Management Training (ISO Train the Trainer)
- Council Member of the Charter Institute of Logistics & Transport
- Warehouse Management and Operations
- Material and Supply Chain Management
- Advance Procurement Strategy and Practices
- Integrated Material Management in Supply Chain
- Purchasing and Negotiation Techniques
- Inventory Management: Pull & Push System
- Warehouse Management: Enhance Benchmarking
- Effective Third Party Operations: Cost Effectiveness
- An Introduction to Outsourcing Logistics
- He specialized in the areas of store management, warehousing & inventory control and Supply Chain Management.
- With specialized qualifications & his years of relevant experience working in various companies spanning all the major sectors of industry in Malaysia, Mohan is well placed to impart & share his wide experience & knowledge in the areas of Warehousing, Store & inventory, Materials Planning, Logistics, Shipping and Purchasing & Materials Management.
- Mohan Selvaraju is also currently one of the selected lecturers for the Asian Institute of Productivity & Quality Management (AIQPM), Shah Educational System (BATC – UTM).
- Besides conducting training (both in-house & public training) throughout East & West Malaysia, Mohan Selvaraju has also traveled to Singapore to conduct training.
- He has more than 27 years of work experience in these areas and has worked in various multinational sectors ranging from manufacturing, trading, retailing to construction & information technology.
- He has working experiences in the areas of Business Re-Engineering Process & TQM.
- His last appointment was as Senior Logistics Manager for an internationally recognized Malaysian corporation engaged in both manufacturing & retailing activities.