- MBA (General) University of Hull, UK
- Council of Engineering Institutions (UK) Part I & II
- Certified Master NLP Practitioner, NFNLP USA
- NLP Master Trainer Certification, NFNLP USA
- Master Your Mind! For Managers and Leaders using NLP
- Negotiation Skills: The Secrets of Influencing using NLP
- Using NLP to Achieve Super Sales Success
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills using NLP
- Building A Cohesive Team Using Persuasive Leadership Skills using Metaphors (Story Telling)
- 17 years has been spent on coaching and training: teaching Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Coaching & Negotiation Skills – Training Companies and Individual on Sales, Management & Leadership Skills, Course Consulting, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP and subconscious learning skills.)
- Specializes in coaching CEOs, senior managers and entrepreneurs in highly sought-after skills in areas of people management, creative and innovative skills in leading organizations.
- His passion are in the study and application of the latest psychologies, mental tools and techniques in reading and handling people; especially in areas of Effective Communication & Negotiation Skills, Management & Leadership Skills and Sales, applying Neuro-linguistic Programming and Subconscious Learning to accelerate adult learning.
- Daniel recognizes the great potential within each individual participants and he believe in making a difference in their learning through his personalised, demonstrative, practical
- He has an extensive marketing and sales experience; from selling single course programs to education franchise businesses. His last major corporate appointment as General Manager of GEC (UK), Mahkota Technologies, where he was fully in-charge of both local and regional sales for his Division, he successfully managed over 15 different products and systems, with an annual turnover of RM 60 million
- Position held from young installation/service engineer to department manager & general manager of a leading MNC.