Contact Dr Shafarudin
About Dr. Mohd Shafarudin
- PhD in Engineering – Boiler Technology
- Certified PSMB Trainer
- M.Sc. Business Engineering Management
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- First Grade Steam Engineer (DOSH)
- First Grade Internal Combustion Engine Engineer (DOSH)
- Former Advisory member in Mechanical Trade for MLVK
Maintenance Management, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Total Quality Management (TQM), Steam Boiler Attendant & Engineer Grade 1 and 2, Internal Combustion Engine Attendant & Engineer Grade 1 and 2, Plant Improvement Courses for managers, engineers, supervisors from private and government sectors such as Ministry of Rural And Regional Development
- Asst. General Manager at Penang Shipbuilding and Construction (2001 – 04)
- In charge in ship building and maintenance of RMN and commercial vessels
- In charge of ISO and quality matters in shipbuilding of vessels
- Senior Lecturer at Malaysia France Institute (1996 – 2001)
- In charge in maintenance management for Automated System Maintenance Technology Department.
- As a consultant to Matsushita Air Condition & Compressor.
- Engineering Manager at Guthrie Medicare Product (1995-1996)
- In charge in maintenance of equipment and plants including Boiler Room, Cooling Towers, Fire Hydrant, Air Compressor, Pumping plant, Latex Dipping Plant, Chlorination Plant and Processing Plant.
- Factory Manager at FELDA Kernel Crushing Plant P. Gudang (1990-1995)
- In charge of operation and maintenance of Boilers, Steam Generators, Cooling Towers, Fire Hydrant, Air Compressor, Pumping Plant, Pre- treatment, Tank Farm, Pre-pressing plant, Generator sets, Piping System, Solvent Plant and Palletizing plant.