Well written technical reports results in cost and time savings as both business and technical readers can quickly get actionable information from a single report.
You’ll get the great benefits:
- Pinpoint what readers look for in a report.
- Effectively connect technical content with business goals
- Use tact to reach out to hostile readers
- Allow readers to systematically find what they need by using structured writing.
- Write layered reports which reach out to technical and non- technical readers simultaneously
- Persuasively communicate your key findings to your readers.