This programme is designed to develop the skills required to get started to manage any project. In this programme, for those new to project management it will provides a foundation to understanding the “Science and Art” of the project management. The workshop will examine the elements of sound project management and apply the generally recognised practices to successfully manage projects.
Key learning objectives include:
- How to gain project management knowledge in the real work life?
- How to improve your project learning?
- The role of a project manager
- How to create your “project charter”?
- How to set goals and achieve them?
- How to plan your projects?
- How to initiate project successfully?
- How to track your projects?
- How to manage your project configuration?
- How to create your project dashboard?
- When your project “goes wrong” ?
- How to kick start your project?
- How to develop successful projects?
- How to define and then plan a project?
- How to identify and manage risk?
- The key challenges in communication on projects
- How to develop real teams and an environment efficient teamwork
- The “habits” of effective project managers