About Ashatika Ayub
Bachelor of Laws from Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
Certified PSMB Trainers
- Positive attitude, managing people, supervisory skill, time and stress management,
leadership, group power, service excellence, interpersonal skill, ISO awareness and quality
- In 2010, she was a speaker appointed by a state government to train entrepreneurs.
- Worked in various prominent organisations for almost 12 years
- Attached with National Management Institute in 1997
- Project Administrator and co-consulting service for National Management Institute
- 2002 – 2004, In-house facilitator for public listed property conglomerate
- 2005, Edited Diploma Level modules for Open University Malaysia (OUM)
- 2006, Edited various texts on Islamic Finance for Bank Negara’s International Centre for
- 2008, Co-authored a book, “Making a Difference”, which was published by MIM 2009.
- Regular Resource Person for some of OUM’s executive diploma programmes (modules:
Organisational Behaviour, Personal Mastery, Business Management and Communication).
- Lectures for UK-based society of Business Practitioners’ executive diploma programmes
- Resource person from MDeC to deliver technopreneur development modules to assist
unemployed IT graduates.